In this website we comply with the 3 laws that regulate the relation between the Service Provider (us) and the User (you):
- Régimen General de Protección de Datos (RGPD, Reglamento (UE) 2016/679 del Parlamento Europeo y del Consejo de 27 de abril de 2016 relativo a la protección de las personas físicas)
- Ley Orgánica de Protección de Datos (LOPD, Ley Orgánica 15/1999, de 13 de diciembre, de Protección de Datos de Carácter Personal y Real Decreto 1720/2007, de 21 de diciembre, el Reglamento de desarrollo de la LOPD)
- Ley de Servicios de la Sociedad de la Información (LSSI, Ley 34/2002, de 11 de julio, de Servicios de la Sociedad de la Información y Comercio Electrónico)
- Describe and publish our finance consulting services
- Offer guidelines and knowledge of our sector thanks to the content in the blog
All your data is treated according to: Ley 15/1999, del 13 de diciembre de Protección de Datos de Carácter (LOPD) y la Ley 3/2014, de 27 de marzo de defensa de los Consumidores y Usuarios.
This rule applies both in case you mo the website and decide just browse through the content, or if you contact with us providing your personal data to have a commercial relationship.
In accordance with what the mentioned law indicates, we inform you that when you are completing our forms, your personal data on contact details will be added in a file named CLIENTES in which we are responsibles and which purpose is the data management of our customers, needed for the development of our activity.
In no case, and for no reason, your data will be provided to third parties that do not belong to the process of services signed.
Who else can access your data?
- Web platform WordPress: the data provided by the user are manager through the web platform created by Automattic Inc.
We embed a Social media widget to allow you to share/recommend our webpages. This widget may collect your IP address, your web browser User Agent, store and retrieve cookies on your browser, embed additional tracking, and monitor your interaction with the widget, including correlating your Facebook, Twitter or Linkedin account with whatever action you take within the widget (such as “liking/sharing/recommending” our webpage), if you are logged in to Facebook, Twitter or Linkedin.
This site adopts security measure to protect de loss, abuse or disruption of the information under our supervision. Naturally, none of the data of our customers has been given to thirfd parties that do not belong to the processes of signed services.
We neither sell nor rent the personal data of our users to third parties with commercial purposes. We may, nevertheless, reveal personal data to comply with legal requirements, claim the fulfillment of our policies, answer to claims that refer to the infringement for advertisements or other rights content from third parties or to protect the rights of any person o property or their security.
ACCESS, CORRECTION, REVOCATION AND OBJECTION
You can anytime exercise the access, correction, revocation and objection rights of your personal data by sending us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org attaching a copy of your DNI or NIE so that we can verify that you are the person who is requesting.
We take your security very seriously and because of that we use several tool (encryption, passwords, physical security) to protect the personal information of our users against accesses and non authorised outreaches, without prejudice that the security measures in internet are not indefeasible and therefore we can not guarantee a complete protection.
¿Any more doubts? Please contact with us at email@example.com